An Amazing Bank Account
Think about if you had won an amazing prize. Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400, into your private bank account for your use, but there are conditions.
1. Everything that you didn’t spend during each day would be taken away.
2. You may not simply transfer money to another account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank deposits another $86,400 for the day.
5. The bank can end the deposits any day without warning.
One would have to ask,’ what would we personally do?’ Most probably we would buy anything that we wanted, plus for all the people we loved and cared for, because we would struggle to spend all those funds on ourselves. We would try to spend every cent because we would have it replenished in the morning.
Well, fantastic and all that this story is, it is actually a very real to each one of us. Surprised? Most probably you will be!
Every one of us is a winner of such a prize. It’s just not in your physical bank account, but given on the ‘face of your clock’. It is the gift of time.
1. Every morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
2. When we retire to sleep at night, any remaining time is not held until the next day.
3. What we have not used wisely for that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Every morning our ‘clock’ is refilled with another 86,400 seconds.
6. At any time we can lose this gift of time without warning.
Does this make us think of how we spend each day? Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars.
Every morning as you awaken, think about how you will spend your bank account of time, as the older we get, the faster it goes.
1. Rededicate your life to the Life-giver, without Him, we don’t deserve one second.
2. Take good care of yourself, so you do not become a burden on someone else.
3. Give priority to your family, invest in them the best of that time.
4. Plan each day to spend some time to be a blessing to some other soul.
5. At the close of the day, be very grateful for every one of those seconds.
6. Enjoy every day you have, because someone will be worse off than you.
7. Don’t complain about growing older, some people don’t get the privilege.